What is the purpose of me wanting to become a millionaire?
To be able to do whatever I want in life, for example:
- Travel around the world with my family.
- I am not much of a shopaholic but I do love to eat, to be able to go into any restaurant try out any nice food and not worry about the price has always been my dream.
- Go to Africa and do what Oprah did, obviously I won’t be able to do exactly what she did but if there is one kid I can help out, I will be delighted. I love you Oprah, you has inspire me!
- Helping people that are in need, because in life, you can’t just keep receiving but not giving.
- A beach house – I love the beach!
That is my purpose, what is yours? Most people only thought of wanting the million dollars but only few of them actually think about the purpose. So take some time and think about what you really want in life.
Money is important, but it is not the most important thing in my life. Family, health, love and friends are always far more valuable than money.