Friday, August 6, 2010

The Million Dollars Dream

This is the introduction of why am I starting this blog – which is to make my way to become a millionaire.

Everyone dreams of becoming one, but does anyone really work on it to become one?

To those who said yes, answer me this question: “how do to you really “working on it” to become a millionaire?”  Get a job and work hard? That is working hard to make your boss a millionaire. Get lottery?  Some people do become a millionaire overnight, but what are your chances?

To those who said no, why? Is it because it is too hard? Is it because you don’t know how to get started or you just think it is impossible so you don’t even bother to try?

I will make a million dollars in a year time! That is the statement I made today!

For those who think I am a joker, I don’t care.

For those who support me, thank you! Hope I can inspire you and you can make changes in your life too to achieve your own dream.


So please stay tunes everyone, my million dollars journey have begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment