Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Sell

I am always thinking what else could I possibly do besides working to make an extra income?

Sometime you won’t believe how simple the answer is: Sell.

Sell the stuff that you no longer needed or use can make a little bit of extra money and the method is simple; do it online or put a note on the bulletin board.

www.gumtree.com.au is a website that I use to sell my stuff online is free and I also put the note on the bulletin board at work and I am amaze the respond I get from it.

Stuff that I sold:

Dream catcher pendant $20
IPod with speaker $100
Soft toy $20
Old mobile phone $15
Old calculator $10
Dinosaur teeth $50
Fossil $15

Total money made: $230

It is easy money and the time you spent is not a lot, all you need to do is take a picture and uploads it online - that is!

My plan are: to sell all the stuff that I no longer need and use the money to buy some interesting stuff to sell and make more money!

So people, start selling! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment