Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Inspiration

思遠:


I love your blog~
Know you so long time, but never really visit to your blog and read it one by one.
Today, i did it and its really inspired me !!!
I'm wondering, how nice if all the people are so ambitious and hard work like you. Most important is the sincerity u showed to people !!!
I think you should share with more people about your blog.
If you don't mind, i wish to share on my Facebook wall to let my friends have a chance to read.
of course, i wish you success and become a great man.


Got that message from my friend from facebook today. I am so glad, and at the same time I am so proud of myself, because I have inspired him.

One of the reason I am doing this blog is to hope that I can inspire some one, to share my idea and to encourage each other and now I know I did!

Thank you 思遠 :) 

Sweet 思遠


Keep your dream alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and the dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe ~ Gail Devers

2 comments:

  1. Yes, words of encouragement goes a long way. Negative messages and actions only seeks to send bad vibes.

    I'm glad you inspire people. The world will be a better place with good motivators like yourself. ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too kind! and HUMBLE! haha ~ you have a very good heart yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete