Monday, October 18, 2010

The Support

Jennis Kowk : By the way, "Making my way to become a millionaire" is this your blog or your frd's blog...I luv to read it!!

Me:   Thank you for your support! Making my way to become a millionaire is my blog la! hehe ~~ Glad you enjoy reading it! it mean a lot to me leh ~~ *HUG* ^^
Jennis Kowk: after reading yr blog, i think u r more mature now!!

I can feel and know what u r thinking from yr blog seems we are closer!!Add... oil for your dream, i believe u will make it someday!!!^^

I just have to make a special post about this!
 
Jennis Kowk is my very special friend that I meet in uni! She is not only wonderful but always supportive too! Knowing her is one of the best thing happened in my life! 

Knowing a friend that will support you give you the power to keep on going! 

Thank you Jennis! You warm my heart up in this cold weather!! *hug*

Jennis & Me : We are both dog lover too ~ ^^


Jennis



Me




 

7 comments:

  1. nice dogs you got there! i wish i have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Miao ~~ O apa?

    Rhea Gulin: You can get yourself a dog if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo...don't know how to respond your touching post...how sweet you are!!

    Really thanks to be my special friend too

    I still remember when i was very down in melb, you are the one who share my pain and always support me. Of coz we also have the happy memories la!!

    So i do treasure our friendship even we haven't seen each other for ages!!Haha^^

    Wish your dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to respond to anything, because I know! =)

    You stand by me all the time too and I consider myself lucky to know you! Lot of memories - sweet, sour, bitter, spicy! :P

    Hopefully we will see each other soon! would be good to meet you again!

    whatever dream you have hope you can hold on to it and make it real too! *HUG*

    ReplyDelete